Eurobot 2015: Robomovies
As every year we took part in the Eurobot 2015 contest, held in Yverdon-les-Bains, Switzerland. Due to massive technology changes in the robots we were not able to enter the games. However our robots impressed visitors with their build quality, allowing us to win the Jury's award.
You can read more about what we did in the 2015 page.
Eurobot 2016: The Beach Bots
After an intense year spent on film sets, the robots take some holidays. Fishing, sandcastles and shells are on the agenda. Before taking the plunge, do not forget to check your flags!
- The flags: Having arrived on the beach, the flags can be hoisted.
- The fishing on sea: To insure the dinner, the robots go fishing. How many fish will they catch in their nets?
- The sandcastle: Who says beach, says sandcastles! At your shovels!
- The shells: The robots improvise a collection of shells.
- Stand in the shade: At the end of the match, the robots can open their embedded parasols.
You can find more information about it in the rules document.